Photography at the Liverpool Observatory
Bolton Chronicle Saturday 8th January 1842
THE EXTRAORDINARY PROCESS IS NOW OPEN THE PUBLIC.
The Corporation Liverpool having granted the site of the late Observatory, St. James’s Walk, a neat and elegant Building has been erected thereon, in which the PHOTOGRAPHIC APPARATUS, the discovery of which ranked among the greatest scientific achievements of the present age. will be in daily operation.
|St James's Walk early 19th century entrance marked by red line|
THE PRICE FOR EACH PORTRAIT, INCLUDING A FRAME. ONE GUINEA. JOHN RELPH, Manager.